Back to home page
Back to motorcycling main page
In 95', to share the knowledge I acquired during these 7 years, I created Dream Bikes,
a company that sold spare parts for every type of motorcycles.
As I hadn't enough money to develop succesfully the affair and insufficient gains
(motorcycling is losing interest here in Switzerland) incited me to stop the activity in
That was nonetheless a very good experience that will serve me the next time ...
The catalog proposed the products of the following companies :
- Afam (chains & sprockets)
- Aktive (fiberglass & carbon reeds & carb
kits for 125's and scooters)
- Alcon (6 pistons brake calipers)
- Braking (standard, racing, oversize road &
cross brake discs, standard & racing pads & racing hoses)
- Carbon Dream (carbon fairings &
other hi-tech components for Ducati & Japanese bikes)
- Cruciata (road & racing fiberglass fairings)
- CS (front, rear & mono-arm stands, racing
handlebars & wheel equalizer)
- GCB Ceriani (forks, rear & steering dampers)
- Jolly Moto (2 & 4-stroke exhausts)
- Keihin (carburetors)
- LLS (titanium & ergal bolts & screws)
- Marvic (magnesium wheels)
- Marving (4-stroke exhausts for road, racing, enduro
- Monardi (Nickasil cylinder repairs)
- Nady (intercoms, bike-to-bike communicators
- Talon (sprockets, wheels, brake discs for cross, trial & supermotos)
- Tyrsox (tyre heaters)
- Drag Specialties (everything for Harleys
- and also: Yoshimura, Supertrapp, Termignoni, Ohlins, Brembo ...
The first page of our
the last one.